I told her this morning that today we would decorate for Halloween and she did not let me forget that promise for longer than 20 minutes. There was no backing out even though I wanted to. She was so cute and came out with me to the garage to get the decorations and she was just so thrilled at everything we pulled out of the box. I had a pretty great time with my Mabel! Eric says he's not really into holidays but I can tell he appreciates it when I make an effort, if only because Mabel loves it SO much.
She was Witch Mabel. Every time I asked her to do something she said "Yes, Witch Mom"
This was last night. They were all on my bed playing. Melts my heart.
He's getting pretty big!
I plan on making pumpkin cookies, making a paper chain for a countdown to Halloween, watching Hocus Pocus and Casper and carving pumpkins. Anyone have any other good ideas Mabel might enjoy?







2 comments:
So cute! Mabel might enjoy the Keele family tradition of her daddy's childhood. Meal in a pumpkin.
This is the best thing, ever! Witch Mabel and Witch Mom, I love it. I'm still giggling. :) You have some stinking cute kids!
Post a Comment