This morning Eric was playing with Mabel and said to me "we should get her hair cut." I replied that I did not want to do that because I really love her curls. He thought it would be good to get it trimmed. Well, Mabel heard him and decided to take matters into her own hands. Not 5 minutes later, Eric walked down the hall to find Mabel with the kitchen scissors in the bathroom.
I cried. I have NEVER cried over my own hair but this made me cry. Eric called Cookie Cutters and got Mabel in in the next half an hour....
It's cute on her and it makes her look older... but I still miss her curls. I suppose every little girl does it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
That is so sad! She looks adorable with her new cut, but I understand not wanting to cut her hair in the first place. I'm at the same point with Lily. What a stinker. I remember when Elise did it to her hair. She took a huge chunk out of her bangs... I'm hiding all the scissors in my house.
Ok I have to admit that I am in LOVE with her haircut! What a cutie :) I like how she just does what she wants and takes matters into her own hands. Reminds me of a spunky girl I met in Jr High...
Post a Comment