Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Name Plate and a Horse

So I will be working at reception more this summer than I had previously thought.  One of the regular receptionists is taking personal leave till September so I'm working Tuesdays and Thursdays and every other Friday at reception.  It's nice to do something different every other day.   And look!  I'm official!



On Sunday we went to Mona, UT (just North of Nephi) to visit with some of Eric's family.  We played some softball and I helped Mabel to feed a horse.
 
This horse was so sweet!  If I'm ever rich, I will have a horse and teach my kids to ride, although, I haven't been on one in years.  


 
Mabel feeding the horse.  She wasn't even scared to stick her hand under there to feed it!  I get a little nervous but they always just use their monster, big lips and this one even used it's tongue.  That was a little gross though.
 
 
Uncle Jared and Aunt Adree come on their motorcycle and Mabel wanted to take a ride.
 
Of course, I didn't let her and she was pretty mad when we made her get off.  Maybe when she's older.... 
 
 


1 comment:

Nicole said...

That picture of Mae feeding the horse is so cute! It's frame worthy :)