Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Life. Mine and Others.

So I've just read the most awesome blog ever. My friend Kalli showed it to me. This girl is living in NYC with her husband and she has the kind of life from a book. Seriously. She's working as some kind of stylist and just graduated from Julliard. Her husband is a Columbia University grad. They are most fashion forward couple on the plant and they do the funnest stuff! She also makes her own headbands and sells then and was featured in Glamour magazine. She gets all these ideas from magazines to decorate her apartment and such too. She's my age!

Seriously, I don't know if I'm motivated or just depressed. She is an over achiever. I want to be like that!

I've made a small list of things I would like to improve on so I don't feel so lame.


1. Get ready every morning including at least mascara.

2. Try to be more creative with my time.

3. Blog more often about random small things so I have a journal.

4. Play more.


and I totally stole one of her ideas...


She and her husband and trying to find the best burger in NYC so I asked Eric if he would like to do something similar in the state of Utah. I haven't seen him this excited since Christmas. :) I'm going to make a log and we are going to keep track of where we have been and rate the burgers with a 5 star rating system.




{p.s. If you would like to see her blog it's http://taza-and-husband.blogspot.com/}

5 comments:

Kim said...

It's hard to read about people like that and not start feeling bad about yourself isn't it?
I have friends from high school who are models, one lives in DC and works for the Senate, one is an interior designer and is in Hawaii working like all the time... etc, etc....
I like your list though; it's REALISTIC. I remind myself constantly that the most important thing I'll ever do is raise my babies. I'm so glad I get to spend all day, each day with them.
"What ever you are, be a good one..." Abraham Lincoln (smart man)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, the hamburger in your picture looks super yummies. hmmmm.

Jenn said...

Dood! Try Sammy's in Provo for dah bestest burger! I want to know how it matches up to the other burgers you guys decide to try. I'm seriously interested in this research, so post updates!

Julie said...

So I might have spent 3 hours yesterday reading that blog... she and her husband are so cute! And I LOVE the name Naomi, so I told Jacob, and our first girl will be Naomi Rose Romney... (Jacob wants Rose for a middle name) Cute, huh?!

Aubri n Scott said...

SERIOUSLY GO TO EMMETTES!